How to solve national income basic conversion numerically?
We have seen the meaning of national income, some basic formulas, circular flow of income, stock and flow concept, and some more. Now, as per the request of some of my students on national income basic conversion accounting questions. I will be discussing one assignment today. You must try to solve it on your own, or else you directly refer to solutions. Let’s discuss this.
Formulas to be used
Assignment: On National income basic conversion
- GDPmp = 2000, NIT= 200, NFIA =20, Depreciation=100. Find NNPfc.
- GDPmp=1000, NIT=200, NFIA=20, Depreciation =100. Find NNPmp.
- NNPmp=1500, NIT=150, NFIA=10, Consumption of Fixed Capital =100. Find GNfc.
- GDPmp=1000, NIT=10, Depreciation= 50, NFIA =200. Find NNPfc.
- GNPfc= 900, NIT=100, Depreciation= 50, NFIA=200. Find NDPmp.
- NDPfc= Rs. 2000, Depreciation = Rs. 200, Indirect Taxes = Rs. 50, Subsidies = Rs. 10, NFIA = -100. Find GDPmp.
- GNPfc = Rs. 3000, Consumption of Fixed Capital = Rs. 100, Indirect Taxes = Rs. 200, NFIA = -200. Find NDPmp.
- GNPfc= 1000, NIT= 100, NFIA= 50, Depreciation = 70. Find NDPmp
Solutions to the above problems:
I hope this was helpful.
You can read more posts by me on national income:
- Real and nominal GDP
- National income
- National income formula list
- Value-added method
- Income method
- Expenditure method
Feel free to join our Facebook group and subscribe to this website to get daily educational content in your mailbox.
Disclosure: Some of the links on the website are ads, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through or make a purchase. Please support me so that I can continue writing great content for you.